January 20, 2008

Winter Storm 2008

If this is a storm, I'd hate to see a blizzard! What a joke!!






You gotta love living in the south. You better believe that all the milk and bread was cleared from the store shelves over this, lol. I do wish we would get a serious snow just once. Ben has fun in it anyway, he doesn't care if it's 1/2" or a foot... it's snow!





I don't think Alex much cared about his 1st snow. He fell asleep in his daddy's arms.



Bless his heart. I had him bundled in 3 different layers. When I layed him on the couch his arms and legs stuck out, lol!



What a sweet sleeping baby face...



Geez, you can appreciate how dirty Kojak is against the snow. I swear he's white!



At least it was a good excuse to drink lots of hot chocolate with marshmellows :)

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa January 20, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

These pictures are fantastic! Alex is sooo precious! And wow, that's quite some snow storm ya got there! ROFL!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP