January 23, 2008

He's growing

1 week old


10 weeks old


Excuse the blurriness of the 1st picture, it's the only full shot of Alex at that age in his swing to show the comparison of how much he's grown. It's going so fast. He is now aware of his feet and hands, he can also control them a little better. He uses his hands to pull a teething blanket to his mouth to knaw on. He is also noticing the toys hanging from his swing and bouncy seat. I bought him a mirror yesterday and he spent the evening watching himself play. He is now starting to wear 3-6 month clothes on a regular basis. I moved him up to a size 2 diaper. We did try out the cloth diapers today and he has just about grown into them. No leaks yet, so I may start putting them into the rotation for around the house. I get plenty of smiles and cooing all day long, mommy is his favorite right now :) He likes to mimick me when blowing rasberries or sticking my tongue out. It's so cute! I'm going to be so sad when these days are over.

Here's a bunch of random pictures...










(can you tell I like sleeping babies?)

I'll update on Ben next free time :)

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Amy January 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

awwww, he is so cute. I love how you got the catch lights in his eyes. He is getting sooo big!!!

mamalove February 6, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Aw, he's precious! WTG on the cloth diapers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP