February 7, 2008

He's rollin, rollin, rollin

He actually did this several weeks ago, but he's starting to do it with more regularity now. I just happened to get lucky and catch it in the mirror while we were playing on the floor in front of a mirror (he really likes to look at himself, lol). Even though they aren't 'technically' correct I love em!











He should be rolling over from back to belly any day now.

He also got a fun new (used) toy off of Craig's List this week. It's called a Bumbo seat. I wish these had been available when Ben was a baby. So far he seems to like it, for at least short amounts of time. Tonight we sat him in it on the dinner table while we ate and he busted out laughing. It was so sweet!



And I have to share this picture, even though it's very blurry. This is such a spitting image of his daddy's smile! :)

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Amy February 8, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

that is so freakin cool!!! I love the rolling over pics. what an awesome LO that will make!

Unknown February 8, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

OMG! He is just too cute! Those rolling pics are adorable! Great layout material! I totally wish I had a bumbo for Lily when she was that size! They look like a great invention!

Melissa February 9, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

What a big boy! Wow, he's growing so fast Tabby! I loved the bumbo with Kieran...they are so neat! What a sweet baby he is...LOVE that last pic...cute smile! You are giving me baby fever...stop it lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP