March 28, 2008

Some new pictures

So my intention the other day was to have quick photoshoot with Alex to get a picture of him in this adorable tea cup. Those pictures did not work out. At all. The good news is Ben walked in and wanted me to take his picture (i.e. he was jealous Alex was getting the attention)and I came away with some really awesome shots of Ben. This is such a rarity these days!

my new fav. it is so hard to get crisp images like this. i think i nailed this one :)


moody




love the effect on this one!


and a matching one of Alex


I love his expression in this one!



My 1st attempt at adding the textured background in Photoshop


I will have to reshoot the teacup picture. I have an idea for a different angle to work it. Hopefully it will work!

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee April 6, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Your boys are so stinkin' cute!!!

Mommyluann April 15, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

I stumbled onto your blog from Leslie Farmer's blog. Wonderful photos of your children!!! From one Mommy to another..they are beautiful kids!

Beth April 18, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

what beautiful photos!

Nikki April 18, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

Really great pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP