March 22, 2008

that was then, this is now

what a difference 7 months makes!

august 2007
Photobucket
me-26 wks, brooke-20 wks

and yesterday, march 2008
Photobucket
alex 4 1/2 months, cade 2 months

It was good to see you friend!!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

mamalove March 24, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

So I really come to your blog just for the music. Kidding! You ladies look phenomenal and I'm jealous of y'alls hair. Oh, the the babes are dang cute, too.

Brooke & The Boys March 27, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

WOW! Look our babies, darn cute if I say so...And you are lookin' hot to trot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP