March 2, 2008

Ben, right now



Just some random things about Ben that I don't want to forget. With as little sleep as I operate on, I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast.

1. Jingle Bells (the batman smells version) can be heard throughout the house at least 20 times a day. Then it usually ends up in dialogue that goes something like this...

Ben:"Batman smells mommy?"
me:"yep, he sure does"
Ben:"Benjamin smells mommy?"
me:"yep, he sure does"
Ben:"Noooooo, mommy smells!"

2. He has a wide range of favorite toys and I love watching him play with them. His imagination runs deep. His collections include match box cars, robots, dump trucks, tinker toys, transformers, boats for the bathtub joined by an alligator and a shark, little plastic army men, mr potato head, puzzles (although he really only likes taking them apart, I get to put them back together), little people zoo animals, trains, lincoln logs.

3. He can act out every musical part in the movie the Jungle Book. His favorite song is "Bear Neccessities".

4. I think it's safe to say he is finally potty trained. We've been a week without an accident.

5. He actually likes and asks for raw carrots to snack on.

6. He loves the TV show This Old House. Weird.

7. He has this way with his eyes when he wants his way. Sometimes I just can't say no.

8. He would eat hot dogs for supper every day of the week if you let him.

9. He loves animals!

10. He never shuts up. Seriously.

11. I think he's going to be the class clown.

12. He likes to be involved in everything you're doing. He is very curious.

13. He has started climbing the fence again.....uh oh!

14. His daddy is still his number one playmate.

15. He is a Star Wars fanatic already at the tender age of 3.

16. He's trying to get rid of his afternoon nap, but I'm not ready! I NEED his naptime for my sanity.

17. He loves Superman, Batman, and Spiderman. Not neccessarily in that order.

18. He knows the correct way to utilize the phrase "Aww damnit". Oops

19. He's at the phase where all things butt related are funny....the sight of a butt, the sound a butt can make, you get the idea.

20. He spends every waking moment seeking our approval. I need to remember this during the times he is getting on my nerves.

21. He's getting pretty good with his numbers and letters.

22. He'll pretty much try anything once.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown March 11, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

I totally enjoyed reading this...it made me smile. I think him and Lily would get along pretty good :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP