March 2, 2008

Do you know where your toes are?

Alex does!



He also has learned to stick his tongue out. This is all I've seen for 2 days....isn't he the cutest?



We are stocked with cloth diapers! I ordered 6 Bum Genius 3.0s and boy do they rock!! I've used them 2 nights in a row with no leaks.



I also ordered 6 WAHM (work at home mom) fitted diapers, 2 fleece covers, and 3 wool longies. They are so adorable!

fitted diapers


fleece covers


a matching set I splurged on


here he is wearing it



and I just won these wool longies off of ebay :)



I used the fitteds all day yesterday without a single problem. The cover remained bone dry, even though the diaper was soaking wet when I changed it. I'm also really happy to be supporting an individual instead of a corporation. Everything I bought handmade has been real quality work and comes with a matching cloth wipe
and a hand written thank you note. You don't get that kind of service with products made in china.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee March 24, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Oh my gosh! How adorable is he! Love the pic where he's sticking out his tongue! Those baby clothes are so adorable, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP