April 30, 2008

He's an artist!

We were sitting outside over the weekend enjoying the beautiful Spring weather. Alex was laying on a blanket in the yard and Ben was playing on the sidewalk. I had been tickling Alex with blades of grass so I did not really notice what Ben was doing until I got up to go get some water. I was so shocked when I looked over and saw what he had drawn on the sidewalk with his chalk. It was a picture of Ben and mommy! This was the first time he has ever purposefully drawn anything. Usually it is just wild, energetic scribblings....that is if you can get him to sit down long enough to even be interested in drawing or coloring.

I, of course, nearly broke my neck sprinting for the camera....

This is Ben...


This is mommy. I think he gave me an extra long arm for hugging...


Looks just like me, huh? I'm so proud!





We've really been enjoying Spring! We spent last week working outside cleaning up and rearranging. Our yard is really starting to come along. I can't wait to watch our trees and plants grow. Tim has picked out a nice spot to put a picnic table. It will be so much fun to sit out there in the evenings listening to the sounds of summer.

Here's a few misc snapshots from over the week...

I really love this one for some reason...


Alex hanging on the porch in his jumperoo...


This was an attempt to get a picture of all 3 boys, note the look on Ben's face...


And finally, Tom Cruise eat your heart out! Cookie crumbs and all...


BTW, how do you like the new blog look? It feels Spring-ish to me!

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa April 30, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Oh thats so cute!!! Great job Ben! Yup, looks just like you, Tabbitha :)

Wow, Alex is getting big so fast!

Love your pics. You have a beautiful family!

Love the new look of your blog.

Unknown April 30, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

That's adorable!! Great pics! Love the background color of your blog and that header is gorgeous!! Definitely spring-ish :)

Vicki Chrisman May 1, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

SERIOUS CUTE-NESS!

Leslie May 2, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Great photos. You DO have an artist. :) That is so sweet that he drew that for his first picture. I like your new colors/look for the blog too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP