April 28, 2008

lookie at what i did!



Can you believe this is my first layout of Alex? Crazy.

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee April 28, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

great LO! love the succession of pics, great catch!!

Vicki Chrisman April 29, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Well it's fantastic!

Christy April 29, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Go Alex Go!!! I love it Tabitha -- good job!!

. April 30, 2008 at 1:35 AM  

Love it! You are just amazing! I love love love the crop on the photos too! All of it works so well! Now that you did one for alex, can you work on my kid's albums!??!!? PLEASE! I have NO time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP