April 25, 2008

Ta-Da!

Ben brought me flowers!




Okay, so they are actually weeds. And yes, that is an empty toilet paper roll he used as a vase (at least he recycles). It's still the sweetest gift I've received in a long time.

He loves to pick 'flowers' and lay them in front of the door. He will knock on the door and then hide. As soon as you open the door Ben jumps outing exclaiming "Ta-Da!" with the sweetest, cheesiest grin you've ever seen. It melts my heart every time.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown April 27, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

That is so freaking cute...melt your heart cute!!

Vicki Chrisman April 28, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

OH...now that is DARLING!!!

And the photos are just beautiful! Your photo skills are amazing..(and inspiring!)

Melissa May 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

That is seriously the sweetest thing I've ever heard!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP