May 23, 2008

Another year wiser

I've always believed that your thirties are the prime of your life. Your old enough to be established in life yet still young enough to enjoy it. I turned 34 years old yesterday and I couldn't believe my theory more.

My day started at 07:30 when Ben jumped in the bed to give me a homemade birthday card with Spiderman and dinosaur stickers.

According to Tim he had been anxiously awaiting for me to get up so I could discover the card outside the bedroom door, but couldn't handle it anymore. After lots of kisses and promises of baking a cake later he let me go back to sleep for another hour.

At 8:30 all 3 boys came in and serenated me with the Happy Birthday song. I can't think of a better way to wake up then to see all those handsome faces smiling at me, can you?

We spent the day relaxing around the house just enjoying the beautful weather and good company.


As promised Ben helped me bake a cake. It's so cute....he gets just as excited for anyone else's birthday as he does for his own because he knows he gets to eat cake!

The best part about baking, licking the mixers!

Pineapple upside cake, doesn't it look good? It was extra tasty with all that lovin that went into it!


Tim made a delicious pork roast with all the fixins. Even Ben cleared his plate....after he was threatened that he couldn't have any cake until he did.

Overall it was a great day! And how could it not be with these cuties around?


Thanks fellas for making me feel special!

7 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

sharonpdx May 23, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

it looks like your birthday was a fantastic event - I'm so glad! happy birthday! :)

~Amie~ May 23, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Happy Birthday! Hey- you are older than me hahahaha! (just by a teensy bit)

Love your photographs, such cute boys you have there

Melissa May 23, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Looks like such a wonderful birthday! Ben is such a sweetheart.

Unknown May 24, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

What a wonderful birthday! You have such cute boys! That shot of you and Alex is beautiful! I'm so happy that you had such a nice day :)

mamalove May 25, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Happy birthday! Yum, that cake looks fantastic. The boys are getting big!

Vicki Chrisman May 25, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Now that's what I call a great Birthday!!! Happy Birthday, a little late.
Oh.. and I tagged you on my blog.

TanishaRenee May 27, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

Happy belated birthday Tabitha! What a cute card...pineapple upside down cake sounds yummy!

My goodness, Alex is starting to look so much like Ben- all in the eyes and the nose- what a couple of cuties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP