May 20, 2008

Our day in snapshots

Just a few from yesterday as we enjoyed just hanging around the house...


What? You don't wear your food?


Here's looking at you kid!


If you look closely you can see me too...


Tweety going for a roll in the driveway


See those little teeth? Poor baby!


Our new garden box and picnic spot


It's like looking in a mirror!



And here's a few macro shots




The morning dew on our tomato plant


All in all just an average day in the Worthington household....the best days!

6 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown May 20, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Looks like fun! I love your garden box/picnic area! Great macro shots too! I wish it would warm up here so that the flowers would bloom and I could get some pictures!

Anonymous May 20, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

You are doing so well with your photos. You might want to consider a career in photography.
LD

Christy May 22, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

I love your garden box -- that new lens is awesome!!

Vicki Chrisman May 22, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Ohhhhh... love everything! That cup photo is AWESOME!!!
I tagged you on my blog today!
http:vickichrisman.blogspot.com/

Melissa May 23, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Wow. Alex really does look just like his Daddy! So cute!!

Your garden box looks great. Hope you get lots of veggies growing. :)

Cute kitty!

TanishaRenee May 27, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

WOW! Loving those pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP