May 19, 2008

You can't always get what you want



I have been trying to get this shot for quite a while now.

Okay, so not this exact shot.

I wanted to have a cute smiling baby with good eye contact, great focus, and lighting. I wanted it to be perfect. I've borrowed this teacup from Nichol on at least 4 attempts. Something has always gone wrong....bad lighting, bad backdrop, bad blur, etc.

Today was going to be the day! I had finally picked up some foamboard so I could do a white background and the lighting conditions were ideal. This was it!

Except I forgot one important factor....my model is teething. My normally happy little guy was running a low temp and wanted nothing to do with my photoshoot. All he wants is to knaw everything in sight and be cuddled.

Well, it may not be my perfect picture but I sure will remember this day.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee May 19, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

It's still beautiful!!! I love the raw emotion- he makes me say "Awwwww"!!

Unknown May 20, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Awww....it's still a great pic even though the little guy isn't that happy!

Melissa May 23, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Awww...poor lil' guy! I still think it's great though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP