May 15, 2008

I got it!

My coveted macro lens! I am so beyond excited!! It arrived yesterday so I haven't had too much time to play with it yet, but I did walk around the yard last night looking for anything interesting.

gerber daisy






ant enjoying blackberry blossom






not really an artistic photo, but how cool-a five leaf clover!


The lens is very heavy and I will have a huge learning curve as I get acquainted with how to work it. But I can tell already I am going to love it!!

8 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki C May 15, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Oh what fun!! These are gorgeous!!! You are going to have a blast with that! Cant wait to see!

Melissa May 15, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Wow. those shots are fantastic! Love the ant. :)

LeslieinTN May 16, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Great shots Tabitha!!

TanishaRenee May 19, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

Wowzers girl!!! This is my next lens, I just bought a wide ens but the weather here has been too crappy to drag the baby out- so I haven't played yet.

Nicole May 22, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicole May 22, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Oh Tabby, you must pm me and let me know what kind of lens this is! Gorgeous shots!

Beth May 23, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

what gorgeous shots with your new lens! and i was loving your little tea cup shot. awwwwww.

mamalove May 25, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Excellent photos! You've got some talent, woman.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP