May 15, 2008

I got it!

My coveted macro lens! I am so beyond excited!! It arrived yesterday so I haven't had too much time to play with it yet, but I did walk around the yard last night looking for anything interesting.

gerber daisy






ant enjoying blackberry blossom






not really an artistic photo, but how cool-a five leaf clover!


The lens is very heavy and I will have a huge learning curve as I get acquainted with how to work it. But I can tell already I am going to love it!!

8 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman May 15, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Oh what fun!! These are gorgeous!!! You are going to have a blast with that! Cant wait to see!

Melissa May 15, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Wow. those shots are fantastic! Love the ant. :)

Leslie May 16, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Great shots Tabitha!!

TanishaRenee May 19, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

Wowzers girl!!! This is my next lens, I just bought a wide ens but the weather here has been too crappy to drag the baby out- so I haven't played yet.

Nicole May 22, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous May 22, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Oh Tabby, you must pm me and let me know what kind of lens this is! Gorgeous shots!

Beth May 23, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

what gorgeous shots with your new lens! and i was loving your little tea cup shot. awwwwww.

mamalove May 25, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Excellent photos! You've got some talent, woman.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP