May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Here are some pictures from our lunch at my brother-in-law Bill's house.

I love this picture, it's so sweet!


Can you tell Tim is the baby of the family? Now you know where Ben gets his personality.


Grandma sure loves her grandsons!



Ben behaved very well. Even when he discovered Uncle Clint's vintage Hot Wheel collection that is for looking at and not playing with. He does enjoy playing the piano everytime we go over there.


We had a lovely visit. Thank you so much Bill and Clint for having us over!

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman May 13, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Oh.. looks like you had a wonderful day! Great photos!

Anonymous May 14, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Tabitha you do so well with your photos. I had an all too wonderful day. I love you all. Grandma

Unknown May 20, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

It looks like you had a nice visit! Beautiful photos! Your family looks so nice :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP