May 6, 2008

I won!

I entered a monthly contest at Serendipity Scapbooks. You had to use primarily Sassafras Lass products and display 3 techniques for chipboard.

Here was my entry...


It's kind of lumpy so I wasn't able to get a good scan, but you get the idea.

Here I adhered cardstock to a chipboard coaster, then sanded and inked the edges. I mounted the bird and tree I handcut from patterned paper onto the coaster and placed 3-d dots where the flowers extended off for dimension.


For the alphas, I painted and applied a crackle medium. Then I went back and embossed with copper embossing powder to give it an aged torquoise/brass effect. The heart 'o' was painted copper underneath and then filled with microbeads & paper glaze. The picture doesn't do it justice, it is very sparkley.


I have to admit, this is one of my new favorite layouts!

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa May 6, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Wow. This LO is freaking amazing!!!!!

Melissa May 6, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Oh and congrats!!!

Unknown May 6, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

You so totally deserved to win!!! That is one of my favorite layouts of yours! I'm doing the happy dance for you :)

Vicki Chrisman May 7, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Fantastic! So glad you won! this is a great layout!

TanishaRenee May 8, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Tabitha, you rocked that chipboard!! Congrats on the win!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP