May 6, 2008

I won!

I entered a monthly contest at Serendipity Scapbooks. You had to use primarily Sassafras Lass products and display 3 techniques for chipboard.

Here was my entry...


It's kind of lumpy so I wasn't able to get a good scan, but you get the idea.

Here I adhered cardstock to a chipboard coaster, then sanded and inked the edges. I mounted the bird and tree I handcut from patterned paper onto the coaster and placed 3-d dots where the flowers extended off for dimension.


For the alphas, I painted and applied a crackle medium. Then I went back and embossed with copper embossing powder to give it an aged torquoise/brass effect. The heart 'o' was painted copper underneath and then filled with microbeads & paper glaze. The picture doesn't do it justice, it is very sparkley.


I have to admit, this is one of my new favorite layouts!

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa May 6, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Wow. This LO is freaking amazing!!!!!

Melissa May 6, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Oh and congrats!!!

Sarah May 6, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

You so totally deserved to win!!! That is one of my favorite layouts of yours! I'm doing the happy dance for you :)

Vicki C May 7, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Fantastic! So glad you won! this is a great layout!

TanishaRenee May 8, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Tabitha, you rocked that chipboard!! Congrats on the win!!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP