May 5, 2008

In other news

It's been a busy week for Alex. His 2nd tooth has erupted. My poor baby has been feeling just terrible all weekend. He's been running a low fever and all he wants to do is nurse. Hopefully it will ease up in the next day or so now that both of them have broken thru.

Remember when I predicted Alex would be crawling by the end of 6 months? How about he will be crawling at the end of 5 months!



This was last week. He's up on all fours rocking and lunging and he has pretty much mastered the army crawl. He has also started making the moves to sit by himself. This I cannot wait for! It will make sitting outside on a blanket a little more enjoyable for him and me.



I spent some time this weekend preparing Alex's baby food. I made all of Ben's food when he was a baby and I plan to do the same for Alex. It's cheaper, easy, and so much better for baby. Did you know that jarred food can be up to 80% water? How nutritious can that be?

We go next week for his 6 month appt. I can't believe he is 6 months old already. Where does the time go??

We went to the library this weekend and Ben got his own library card. He came home with a stack of books about dinosaurs, frogs, caterpillars, and monsters. It makes me so happy that he is interested in reading.



I picked up this child size adirondack rocking chair with matching table at the local thrift store for $8. What a find! Ben had me bring it out to the front porch so he could enjoy his books and an ice cream sandwich. Gotta love warm weather!

Saturday was National Scrapbook Day. I did manage to get some time to make a few cards. Here's a sneak peek...



I can't show the others because they are for Mother's Day and the mothers look on this blog ;)

I have a couple of ideas for some new layouts. Now to find the time.

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown May 5, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

I didn't think a picture could be any cuter than the caterpillar on the head pic but that pic of him up on all fours is ADORABLE!! What a great deal on that table and chair! I made all of Lilys baby food too...much cheaper and so much healthier! What a good mama you are :)

Unknown May 5, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

I forgot to add....that card is awesome! I have been wanting some owl stamps for a while now...totally cute!

TanishaRenee May 8, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Alex is a busy boy! I can't believe he has teeth already! Love the pics!!

Leslie May 9, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Love that photo of Alex pushed up like that. Congrats on the contest - I loved that LO. I liked your card too. Oh, and btw, I made my first child's food when she started eating solids. I probably would have my second but they were close in age and it was all I do to just make it day by day at that point. LOL

Unknown November 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

This post was linked to the bunkbeds and I just had to click & stare at Alex on all fours. It looks like he is doing the perfect push-up...that is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP