July 26, 2008

All in a day's work


I took this shot of some mushrooms the other night. After pulling it off my camera and taking a better look I really fell in love with the shape of the top, but felt like the second mushroom behind it was distracting.

So I headed out the very next evening with the intent of pulling out the other mushroom and reshooting. Well, I guess I didn't realize how quickly they open up because this is what I found...


I guess next time I better make sure I get the shot how I want on the 1st try :)

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 27, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

I love mushrooms! They are so fun to photograph...but they do open up rather quickly :) Even with the other mushroom behind it it's a cute shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP