July 26, 2008

Silly boy!

Why is it Ben never let's me take his picture on my terms? Instead he waits until he is dirty, I have the wrongs lens on my camera, bad background, not enough time to get my settings right....I could go on and on. Here he is sitting at my feet while I was practicing some macro shots in the yard looking up and saying take a picture of The Ben mommy. So they are far too close and his head is chopped off, but his personality is shining through!



Here he decided that I needed to take his picture with Daddy and Alex...


Such a silly boy! He brings a smile to my face just looking at him :)

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Sarah July 27, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

What a precious boy you have! I love the close up ones! Total cutie!

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Yes I think the older man is just a cutie too!!! Is he available?

Melissa July 28, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

"The Ben"...I love it!
Your boys are adorable!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP