July 1, 2008

Chasing butterflies

It's not as easy as you might think. As soon as you've spotted one, grabbed your camera, and worked your settings they've fluttered to another place. I was lucky enough to catch this little guy feasting in our clover, a male Eastern Tailed Blue.



My favorite shot of the series


I like this one too




Going in for a drink


Ahhhhhhh, refreshed


We found a caterpillar in our chives plant today. I am hoping it decides to make it's home in there so I can watch it's transformation. It will be interesting to see what it is.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman July 2, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Gorgeous..just gorgeous!

TanishaRenee July 2, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous! You are working that macro lens!

You've been awarded, check out my blog!

Unknown July 9, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Beautiful! I love photographing butterflies when they let me :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP