August 25, 2008

iSpy with my little eye...


Lately I have felt like I have exhausted my photo options around the house and wanted a new way challenge myself. So I decided to open up a weekly challenge group on flickr. The idea is that everyone will take turns hosting new challenges each week for things to photograph. The challenge can be based on a color, shape, subject, theme, or whatever else we can dream up. I am hoping that this will allow me to grow my technical skills and step outside of my creative box. I am so excited! If you'd like to participate you can sign up here iSpy. Anyone at any level of photography is welcome to join. And you don't need a fancy camera to play along. A good camera does not guarantee a good photograph. I would love to see this group flourish!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman August 26, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

I sent you an email reguarding this. What a totally great idea.
Well??Any level?? How about really excited ..but not that knowledgeable? lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP