August 30, 2008

My latest finds

Some new recent finds around the house....

A Gulf Fritillary
Gulf Fritillary

I missed the focus on this shot, but you need to see the underside of her beautiful wings
Gulf Fritillary

Finally! A Monarch!! I guess they are shy though, I only got one shot at this beauty before she was gone.
Monarch Butterfly

A Great Spangled Fritillary
Great Spangled Fritillary

This gal is living under our front porch and surprisingly doesn't freak me out.
Writing Spider

Preserving the Goods

We start our weekly challenges tomorrow at iSpy. Come join the fun!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown August 31, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Awesome...as usual! I am in love with that very first butterfly shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP