August 30, 2008

Let me tell you about my best friend



His name is Charlie and he cuddles with Ben every night at bedtime. I can't tell you how many times I've had to rescue Charlie from the clutches of Kojak's teeth or Alex's eager little hands. Charlie is the one thing Ben doesn't have to share with anyone. He is all his to love ♥

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown August 31, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

LOVE that picture! I should do one with Lily and Kitty :) That's so precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP