September 16, 2008

Enjoying a quiet moment

iSpy-Silhouette Challenge.1

I took advantage of some rare quiet time this morning to complete our latest iSpy challenge, silhouettes. I have a couple more ideas I would like to work on if I get the time.

Last week's challenge was all about reflections. I really enjoyed seeing all of the different variations of reflections everyone came up with. It's so interesting to get a group together and watch how differently a concept can be interpreted.

Here were my takes on the reflections challenge...

I have always admired the reflections off of the polished wood on Tim's prized chess board, although I don't feel like I truly captured what I was going for.
iSpy-Reflections Challenge.2

This I happened to see (ha!) while taking the above shot.
iSpy-Reflections Challenge.1
I just wish I had showered and had on something other than pajamas. I may have to try this one again when I'm better prepared.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki C September 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

OH... totally inspiring!!!!
Is it too late to still participate?

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP