September 16, 2008

Enjoying a quiet moment

iSpy-Silhouette Challenge.1

I took advantage of some rare quiet time this morning to complete our latest iSpy challenge, silhouettes. I have a couple more ideas I would like to work on if I get the time.

Last week's challenge was all about reflections. I really enjoyed seeing all of the different variations of reflections everyone came up with. It's so interesting to get a group together and watch how differently a concept can be interpreted.

Here were my takes on the reflections challenge...

I have always admired the reflections off of the polished wood on Tim's prized chess board, although I don't feel like I truly captured what I was going for.
iSpy-Reflections Challenge.2

This I happened to see (ha!) while taking the above shot.
iSpy-Reflections Challenge.1
I just wish I had showered and had on something other than pajamas. I may have to try this one again when I'm better prepared.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman September 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

OH... totally inspiring!!!!
Is it too late to still participate?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP