September 28, 2008

Fall Is Near

I absolutely love fall! It is my favorite season. The crisp newness in the air, the sound of crunching leaves, the smells, the colors, being able to enjoy the outdoors without feeling too hot or too cold, leaving the windows open....there's just nothing like it. I can't wait for the leaves to start turning.

The boys and I took advantage of a beautful day and headed to the park to play. I haven't taken Alex since he has learned to walk. It was a whole new world for him! He enjoyed trying to keep up with his big brother and really loved the swings! Ben as usual had a blast running wide open between the playground area, the trail, the railroad tracks, and the creek. This park has everything a boy could ever want!

Here are some favorite photos from the day...

Isn't he so cute?

This photo was also my entry for this week's iSpy challenge, a frame within a frame...Ben is being framed by the trees.

I guess technically Alex is framed here too.

I was playing with textures and vignettes here trying to achieve a vintage look. I haven't decided if I like it yet or not.


This was so cute! Ben came over without any prompting from me and started pushing Alex in his swing.



As you can see, Alex loved it!

He held onto his overall straps instead of the swing...silly baby!

Ben loves to swing too!


Later that evening we hung out in the yard and played some catch.

I think Ben needs to work on his catching skills, he looks a bit like a girl...


Alex has learned to climb the stairs, so now I spend all of our outdoor time trying to keep him off of the porch steps. He's pretty quick about it too!



And finally, one of my favorites of the evening...Alex and daddy chilling out while watching Ben act crazy.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown September 28, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

You really do have such a beautiful family Tabitha! I think my favorite shot is the last one of Tim and Alex....they look so cute sitting there together :)

Melissa September 30, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

I love the ones of Ben pushing Alex in the swing! What wonderful brothers. :)

Fall is a favorite of mine(next to spring) too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP