September 28, 2008

A Few Family Photos

Courtesy of Nichol.
I'm still going through them all, but here are a few of my favorites...

It's such a rarity to see all four of us in the same photo.


It's even rarer to have a photo of just Tim and I since we had kids.

I can't believe in just a few short weeks we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary!


I guess they can't stay this little forever, huh?


This is my absolute favorite of the session! She had me tossing Alex up in the air and when we were through I was smooching him in his neck. I don't know what it is about baby's necks but I love them and I could kiss him there all day...well, I guess I pretty much do :)

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown September 28, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

That last one is my favorite too!! She got some really great shots of you guys!

Vicki Chrisman September 30, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

Wow, I must be in a sentimental mode tonight..because those photos really touched my heartstrings! The one of the boys clinging to your legs is just so precious!

Melissa September 30, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

These are all gorgeous! Such a beautiful family you have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP