September 8, 2008

Keeping it real

Let me begin by saying I love my boys to the moon and back....but lately they are driving me crazy! It seems mothers have this need to project the image of perfection....the perfect life, the perfect children, blah blah blah. Well, I'm here to tell you that life is not perfect and neither are my boys. Ben brought home a cold his first week of school and here we are 4 weeks later still trying to kick it out of our house. It has turned my normally laid back, easy going boy into this whiny drama queen that I no longer recognize. And my clingy, co-dependent baby is even more clingy and co-dependent only now he is (and subsequently me) just covered in snot. Bleh. I need a break and some good antiseptic. It's good thing they are so darned cute and give good hugs or I may be tempted to trade them for a full night's sleep...

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown September 9, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

You have a drama queen too? lol I hope those icky germs leave your house soon! Great picture by the way :)

Melissa September 9, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Awww...I hope the sickies get out of your house soon!

I always say that about Kieran..good thing he's so darn cute..hehe.

Vicki Chrisman September 9, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Oh every mom has felt just that same way.... I promise you. They are DARN CUTE that's for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP