October 17, 2008

10 years and we still do

10 years ago Tim and I said "I do". It's strange to think we've been married a decade (actually together for 14 years), yet at the same time not really. It's right. It hasn't always been a smooth journey, no true relationship is, but it has been worth it every step. We have the ultimate nuclear family...a house, 2 beautiful kids, a dog, and a cat. Although if you would have asked me 10 years ago I never would have believed this is where we'd be.

We spent the day in the usual way, hanging out at the house being together. It was a rainy day so we enjoyed some movies....King Kong (the latest version directed by Peter Jackson, so sad) and King Kong vs Godzilla (the old cheesy 1960's version, Ben loved this one!). Then we watched as Ben reenacted King Kong vs Godzilla, he was Godzilla. Alex makes a good King Kong. Tim made a yummy meal of BBQ ribs and potato salad. Yep, we're true southerners. It was a relaxed, contentful day. It may not sound romantic to most, but it's who we are...therefore it was perfect.

Here we are 10 years ago today. We look so young, it tickles me!


Happy Anniversary Tim! Thank you for sharing your life with me. Here's to many more decades to come...

7 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous October 18, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

We are so thankful for a wonderful son, daughter-in-law and the two beautiful boys they gave us. Here's to many more "still do's" Happy Anniversary. We Love You
T&LD

Vicki Chrisman October 18, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Anonymous October 19, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Oh oh--I was there at that wedding!!! It was wonderful! HAppy 10 years!


Carol

TanishaRenee October 19, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Happy Anniversary Tabitha- your day sounds perfect to me, that sounds pretty much like my day would have gone!

Melissa October 20, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

OMG you look adorable!!!
Happy Anniversary sweetie!!!!

Rebecca K. October 21, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

Congrats Tabitha!! my dh an di just celebrated our 14th anniversary October 15th :-)

Unknown October 22, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Sounds like a beautiful way to spend an anniversary! I'm glad you had a wonderful day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP