October 23, 2008

A Few Fall Macros

Here's a few macro shots I took while on Ben's field trip to Burt's Pumpkin Farm.

Singled out
Singled out

A corn of many colors
A corn of many colors

Pick of the patch, this is the pumpkin we brought home to carve
Pick of the patch

This one I actually took the other day on our front porch. I really liked how the light was reflecting off of the web in combination with the sun flare.
At day's end

I'm still sorting through all of the photos, so be looking for a post very soon filled with cute boys and pumpkins.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 24, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

LOVE that top pumpkin pic! Great shots! And I love the halloweeny look to your blog :)

karlascottage.typepad.com October 25, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

I came here from Vicki's blog and she is right, your photos are amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP