October 24, 2008

The love of a grandparent

These are a few candids I caught of Grandpa and Alex while on a hayride. They are a bit blurry and grainy, but the emotion captured melts my heart.

A safe place

A grandfather's love

It's hard to tell, but that is actually Ben's hand laying on top of Alex's hand with Grandpa's hand protecting them both. It's one of my new favorites.
Protected

Even though these are pictures of Terry and Alex it could have been any grandparent with either boy. My boys are so blessed to have so much love in their lives.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 24, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

These are so beautiful Tabitha! Really special photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP