October 11, 2008

My morning commute

When I was a working woman (outside of the home that is, a SAHM is no bon-bon munching vacation) I had to commute 62 miles one way into the city. An hour's drive (usually longer) on the depressing black asphalt of the expressway full of rude, obnoxious drivers and oppressive smog.

Now my morning commute involves a quiet 5 minute ride full of fresh air and glorious sunrises while I take Ben to school.

I'll take this over a paycheck any day!
My view on the way to take Ben to school

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman October 12, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

You cant beat that!!!
and.. you get to stay home and raise yours boys yourself!
Good for you!

Unknown October 12, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Wow! That's an amazing view!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP