October 16, 2008

Signs of Fall

The leaves are finally starting to turn. I just love the colors of Fall! So earthy, yet so vibrant.

IMG_4977w

Fall is here

Here's another photo I snapped last night of a little weed flower and played with in photoshop using a grain texture. It has nothing to do with Fall, I just think it's interesting.

IMG_4967w

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa October 16, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

I love fall too. Kieran and I go around collecting all the pretty leaves off the ground during our walks. The crunching under our feet is so fun!

Beautiful pics. That 2nd one looks really cool.

Unknown October 16, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Beautiful pics! I love the colors and smells of fall! The texture on the last photo is beautiful! Fits with that pic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP