October 9, 2008

S-P-E-L-L it out

This week's iSpy challenge issued by Nichol was to "spell it out~can be something like written words, objects forming words, just let your imagination play".

This was so much fun and once again got me out and about in my town to see what I could find.

Low and behold there is a Tabitha Drive in my small town! And it's even spelled correctly!!
iSpy-Spell It Out.1
We won't discuss the pack of 'Cujo' dogs that came out to claim their territory while I was attempting this shot. Let's just say I quickly hopped back in the car and took aim from the safety of my vehicle...

This is a storyboard of Ben pointing out the letters to his name. He really enjoyed being involved in this project!
iSpy-Spell It Out.2

And finally, my attempt at an abstract, artistic statement...
iSpy-Spell It Out.3

I love how these challenges are helping me to 'see' creatively. I can't wait to see what new possibilities next week holds...

6 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay October 10, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

I love the pictures of Ben spelling out his name! We had an Elias Dr. in Tucson but I don't think there are any road signs with our names on them around here. But, there is the small town of Christopher in Southern Illinois!

Melissa October 10, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

I love all of these. I can't pick a fave. I like the way the street names are framed by the branches, the cute way you had Ben spell out his name and the Word Up is just so awesome!

I'm loving the group too. I love how much it's helped to open possibilities to me! Thanks for starting it. :)

Vicki Chrisman October 10, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

I always just LOVE all your photos..and these are no exception!
That last one just totally intriques me.

Unknown October 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

These are fabulous!! You are so creative! And I agree with Melissa...the Flickr group has really been helping me think outside the box! Thanks :)

Blaack Sheep Designs October 12, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Wow this is awesome!!! I love to take photos... may I join in on your group???

Charmingdesigns October 12, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

I came over after visiting Vicki C. I would love to know more about your challenges.Laurie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP