October 8, 2008

All I want for Christmas

is everything according to Ben!

He has been going on for several weeks now about what he wants for Christmas. And trust me, the list is long! He says he wants "a BIG Christmas". Every toy commercial that comes on he starts hollering "I want that! I want that for Christmas!" and mistakenly we say okay so he will quiet down. If we actually got him one of everything we've said okay to we will need to rent a house just to store it all.

We did however clarify that he does not want:

clothes
underwear
socks
q-tips
barbie dolls
tutus
toothpaste
soap
shampoo
or
another baby (we're in agreement on this one)

So I guess he is showing some restraint.

I'm not sure where all this Christmas talk is coming from, we sure haven't brought it up, but we get a running wish list at least three times a day. It's not even Halloween yet...how will we survive until December?

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman October 9, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

My boys are 22 and 25.. and I seriously think their list of things they wouldnt want would be about the same!!! lol
That is so funny! Thanks for sharing , I got a laugh out of that!

Unknown October 9, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

LOL That's hilarious! I don't want qtips or another baby either! That's one reason I am so glad we don't have tv...no commercials. Good luck :)

Melissa October 10, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Oh boy. I remember that with Nevin...it only gets worse as Christmas draws near. Suddenly there are commercials and ad's for toys left and right. I don't know if Nevin grew out of that or, if like Sarah...he doesn't see all the commercials over and over. LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP