November 14, 2008

My Precioussss

My Precioussss


This snapshot makes me giggle, he reminds me of Gollum...only much cuter. (please tell me everyone has read The Hobbit?)

I really don't remember Ben being this mischievous. Alex loves to climb on anything and everything these days. Who knew a lunch box could be enticing? I have a feeling we will land ourselves in the emergency room one of these days...

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa November 15, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

Hahahaha! CUTE!

Unknown November 16, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

LOL That's so freakin' adorable!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay November 16, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

well, I love the comparison! Such a cute expression! And, it also reminded me of this http://happaymommay.blogspot.com/2005/10/great-cesears-ghost.html and Elias

Amy January 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

LOL, That is so cute!!! He kills me.LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP