November 14, 2008

My Precioussss

My Precioussss


This snapshot makes me giggle, he reminds me of Gollum...only much cuter. (please tell me everyone has read The Hobbit?)

I really don't remember Ben being this mischievous. Alex loves to climb on anything and everything these days. Who knew a lunch box could be enticing? I have a feeling we will land ourselves in the emergency room one of these days...

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa November 15, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

Hahahaha! CUTE!

Sarah November 16, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

LOL That's so freakin' adorable!

Happay November 16, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

well, I love the comparison! Such a cute expression! And, it also reminded me of this http://happaymommay.blogspot.com/2005/10/great-cesears-ghost.html and Elias

Amy January 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

LOL, That is so cute!!! He kills me.LOL.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP