November 20, 2008

Sick days

What do you do when you're sick and it's too cold to go outside to play?

Why, you put on a superhero cape and fly around the house of course!
(this is especially effective if you are already wearing superhero pajamas)

what we do when we're sick

It's Booger Boy
booger boy

and his trusty sidekick, the Super Pooper
and his trusty sidekick, the super pooper

or maybe he should be renamed the Super Snotter?
or maybe that's the super snotter?

to the rescue!
da da duh, da da da da duh

faster than a speedy flash and lens
faster than a speedy flash and lens

IMG_6412w

IMG_6419w

These poor boys have been so sick in the past week or so. It really breaks my heart watching them. It's so much harder for kids because they don't really understand what's going on. For now, all I can do is cuddle and coddle and hope that these nasty germs leave our house soon.

Oh, and buy stock in Campbell's soup company because surely I should own them by now.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous November 20, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Sooooo cute! Doesn't it just blow your mind...watching them evolve.

Unknown November 20, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Oh my goodness...those superhero costumes were good purchases! They are so darn cute! I hope those two cuties get better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP