November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

We always enjoy heading down to the farm to share Thanksgiving with Tim's family. This year was no exception. It was a beautiful day with warmer weather so the boys could get outside and run wide open, poor things had been cooped up in the house for 2 weeks with their colds. This was really the 1st time Alex was able to get and explore the wonders of all that open space. You could tell he was very excited!

I took a ton of photos...how could you not in such a beautiful setting?

IMG_6537w

IMG_6526w

IMG_6531w

Ben showing some brotherly love!
IMG_6573w

IMG_6566w

IMG_6585w

Look at those eyes...and the snot, and the drool...but really, look at those eyes!
IMG_6588w

Ben loved playing with this truck! It might have something to do with the fact he found it in Alex's toy box...
IMG_6639w

IMG_6644w

Alex rode Ben's old 4 wheeler longer in that short visit than Ben has the entire time he's owned it. Oh, the irony.
IMG_6660w

Catching some air!
IMG_6611w

This is just so sweet and a new favorite of mine!
IMG_6624w

I love the look on Alex's face here. It's his typical 'woweee' expression.
IMG_6716w

Where's Grandma?
IMG_6733w

There she is!
IMG_6728w

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous November 29, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

It looks like everyone had a great time! I can't believe how big Alex is getting!

TanishaRenee December 1, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

WOW! I just love watching you grow as a photographer! I love all the pisc, but catching come air is my fave!!

Vicki Chrisman December 1, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Cant even begin to tell you how much I LOVE looking at your photos! Beautiful photos Tabitha.. and darling kiddos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP