December 6, 2008

Handle with care

This week's iSpy challenge was "Fragile".

This past Monday we had a light dusting of snow. I love how delicate and fragile snowflakes are when viewed up close.
iSpy Fragile.3

iSpy Fragile.2

This is a glass candy dish that was handed down to me by my dad, it belonged to my 96 year old grandmother prior. I only pull it out for holiday and party treats.
iSpy Fraglie.1

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous December 7, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

These pictures are awesome...as usual :) I love that single snowflake shot! Really beautiful!

Melissa December 7, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Wow. Those snowflake shots are amazing! Such talent.

You are making me re-think my decision on waiting on my camera.

queen bee tracy December 14, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Oh me oh my. The snowflake pictures are just gorgeous. I knew they were beautiful and unique but I always assumed you needed an outdoor microscope to see them (laugh). You are a very talented photographer. Thanks for sharing with the blog world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP