December 6, 2008

Handle with care

This week's iSpy challenge was "Fragile".

This past Monday we had a light dusting of snow. I love how delicate and fragile snowflakes are when viewed up close.
iSpy Fragile.3

iSpy Fragile.2

This is a glass candy dish that was handed down to me by my dad, it belonged to my 96 year old grandmother prior. I only pull it out for holiday and party treats.
iSpy Fraglie.1

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

wakeupandlive December 7, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

These pictures are awesome...as usual :) I love that single snowflake shot! Really beautiful!

Melissa December 7, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Wow. Those snowflake shots are amazing! Such talent.

You are making me re-think my decision on waiting on my camera.

queenbeetracy December 14, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Oh me oh my. The snowflake pictures are just gorgeous. I knew they were beautiful and unique but I always assumed you needed an outdoor microscope to see them (laugh). You are a very talented photographer. Thanks for sharing with the blog world.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP