December 7, 2008

They may be on his list...



but he is in their hearts.

The boys met their Uncle Greg for the 1st time this weekend. How could they not be entranced with a man that has on 'S' on his chest (Superman t-shirt) and wears a Batman mask? The time was spent rehashing Ben's extensive Christmas wish list, with many affirmations that he did NOT want a Hannah Montana doll because that's for girls, a couple of noogies...

and general horseplay...

All while Alex seized every opportunity to attempt to steal his beer...

Yep, that's a Worthington man in training for you.

It was a lovely visit. Uncle Greg made quite an impression. Ben is still talking about him. I regretfully didn't get a 'nice' picture of all the Worthington boys since Alex decided to take a spill and bite a hole in his tongue. Maybe next time...

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Wow! Looks like the boys had a blast! And that picture of Alex trying to steal beer cracks me up!

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Love the pic's of Greg and the Boys. They sure did make a Mom cry. I can't believe my guys are all so grown. Looks as if Greg had as much fun as the little ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP