December 7, 2008

This boy

A tender moment

My precious boy. He makes me laugh everyday like no one can. I am really enjoying this age. The things he comes up with lately just blow me away. I'm having a hard time arguing with his 4 year old mind, because well, it's just so logical. I love that he is the perfect balance of wild and crazy boy, yet he is also so sweet, tender, and soft hearted. I sure do love him!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

Awww! What a sweet boy! That is one sweet picture too!

TanishaRenee December 11, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Oh be still my heart...what a beautiful little guy!!

Question for you...what kind of macro lens do you use? I'm thinking of getting one sometime this coming year and need to know where to start shoping around for it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP