January 18, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

Last night as I was pulling up my pants (because as a mother you forfeit all rights to a private bathroom moment) Ben came to a startling realization....

Ben:"Mommy? You have a big butt?"

me: "Um, well I guess you could say that. But it's rude to tell people that"

Ben: "Why? I'm just saying your butt is big"

me: "Well yes, it is bigger than yours..."

Ben: (interrupts with a big smirk on his face)"Yeah, my butt is smaller."

me: "It's still not nice to talk about people's butts. Okay?"

Ben: "Okay"

I am convincing myself that he means my butt is big in comparison to his, and not that I have a big butt in general. He did redeem himself when Tim walked by and he proclaimed daddy to have a huge butt....

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa January 18, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Kids are so funny that way! LOL!

And you do NOT have a big butt. You are tiny!

Are back in Internet land yet?

Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

yeah, well Elias lost all opportunity to see me pee when he tried to see where the pee came from while I was hovering over the toilet at a gas station.

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

LOL!! That gave me a good giggle!! And you definitely don't have a big butt!!

Vicki Chrisman February 1, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

lol.. then my butt is GINORMOUS! lol.. that is so cute. I love hearing you "kiddo" stories. I just got back from CHA and am finally unpacked and catching up on blogs.

TanishaRenee February 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

too funny! My Donovan tells me I have a big butt all the time! I know it's big, but darn! He also refers to pictures of me while pregnant as "momy, that's you when you had a fat stomach"! Gotta love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP