February 12, 2009

Still here

I should be back online full time with a new computer in about a week. Prepare to be flooded with photos of some real cute boys. In the meantime I am busy chasing them throughout the house because they're on a sugar high. Between Ben's Valentine's Day party at school and 2 goodie boxes sent to them from grandparents and uncles I think they have (had) more candy than they got trick or treating on Halloween.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee February 17, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

I was just thinking about you, wondering when we were going to be treated to some pure cuteness! Hope you get back online soon! I need a photo fix! LOL! Take care!

Vicki Chrisman February 18, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

OH.. I'm missing having you online! Come back Tabitha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP