February 12, 2009

Still here

I should be back online full time with a new computer in about a week. Prepare to be flooded with photos of some real cute boys. In the meantime I am busy chasing them throughout the house because they're on a sugar high. Between Ben's Valentine's Day party at school and 2 goodie boxes sent to them from grandparents and uncles I think they have (had) more candy than they got trick or treating on Halloween.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee February 17, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

I was just thinking about you, wondering when we were going to be treated to some pure cuteness! Hope you get back online soon! I need a photo fix! LOL! Take care!

Vicki C February 18, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

OH.. I'm missing having you online! Come back Tabitha!!!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP