March 25, 2009

Mr. Grouchy Pants

Mr. Grouchy Pants
This is what he becomes when he's sick, a bit of a monster.

Ben has been sick too, but he gets pouty and whiny. In the past 3 days I've been coughed on, sneezed on, barfed on, snotted on and clung to. And I'm pretty sure that after the 15th viewing, I can recite every word to Kung Fu Panda (a really cute movie the 1st 5 times you watch it). Oh well. Just another day in the life. At least we managed to go a whole 3 months without anyone getting sick.

Did I mention that I now have a sore throat and sinus pressure? Those snotty kisses will get you every time.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP