March 22, 2009

Treasures

One of my prints was featured on Etsy's home page! This means it was 1 of 12 items that was hand selected from the entire site based on a theme and displayed in a treasury. I consider that a pretty high honor since there are thousands upon thousands of beautiful items to choose from. Here is the link if you want to check it out Treasury

I also took a screen shot :)



If you haven't ever taken the time to browse Etsy, you should. There are so many stunning hand crafted items. And you would be supporting an individual artist instead of greedy corporate mongrols.

Here are a few of my favorites...

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
gradlerock.etsy.com

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

WOO!! I'm so happy for you! And I love that vanity cabinet! It was featured on the front page at one point and as soon as I saw it I fell in love :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP