April 20, 2009

City girl for a day

My best friend and I took a field trip into the city this weekend. I have been fascinated with street photography for a while now and had been waiting on an opportunity to head into the city to try my hand at it.

I sure don't miss this commute, and this is without the traffic.
IMG_0231ew

We started out at Grady Hospital, because there are always interesting characters to be found there.

Waiting...
IMG_0236w

A slow day at the ER (read sarcasm, Grady is never slow)
IMG_0300w

IMG_0285w

An escapee....he had left the hospital and gone down the street to the Sweet Auburn Market to fill a prescription and make a phone call.
IMG_0268w

Afterwards he sat outside the Market soaking up the sun. She is chewing him out for not have any clothes on.


This is my favorite shot from the day!
IMG_0319w

After the hospital, we hit up the Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park for some fun. It was such a gorgeous day! We enjoyed a nice picnic on the lawn.
IMG_0390w

I love that Atlanta is so diverse.
IMG_0340w

Best Port-A-Potty ever!!
IMG_0382w

There were some amazing artists at the festival. You have to check out this guy's website. His photography is phenomenal!
IMG_0349w

Here we are cutting loose!
IMG_0376w

IMG_0379ew

IMG_0373w

Isn't she beautiful?
IMG_0405w

We had so much fun! We are already planning our next adventure....next stop Little Five Points.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

mamalove April 25, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

These are fantastic, mama.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP