April 6, 2009

A hop, skip, and a jump

I'm on a vintage, hazy, seventies kick with my photo processing lately. I think it works well with these shots I took over the weekend while we all enjoyed a game of hopscotch :)

IMG_9481w

Sorry for chopping your hand off here honey, but I thought it was cute how Alex was mimicking his daddy.
IMG_9448w

Oops, chopped your foot here...
IMG_9471w

Coming...
IMG_9494w

And going...
IMG_9503ew

I am loving the warmer weather! Now, if only they weren't predicting snow and freezing temps tonight. This is April, right?

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous April 7, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

These are adorable shots!

Vicki Chrisman April 7, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Oh my... I could only wish to have an ounce of your photography skills my friend. WOW!
and those boys of yours.. DARLING!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP