April 27, 2009

iSpy a Macro Monday!

Both groups had similar themes this week, it was all about color.

Here's what I came up with for the iSpy group...

Nothing says color like a box of crayons!
I'm a rainbow today

Then I spent some time playing with a prism, sunlight, and a sheet of black cardstock.
IMG_1502w

This was actually a happy accident as I was trying to manually set my focus. I love the abstract rainbow burst!
Color burst

For the Macro Monday group our assignment was to spotlight one color against black and white.

I forgot about the one color rule, but it's close.
Just the tip of the spectrum

I know, I've done this one before....but this time I used black and white buttons so it's all new :)
Button love

This was a last minute idea and oddly enough has garnered the most attention.
Tangerine dreams

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee April 30, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

WOW!!! Girl, you inspire me!

Sarah May 1, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

All of these shots are amazing! You are so very talented!!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP