April 27, 2009

iSpy a Macro Monday!

Both groups had similar themes this week, it was all about color.

Here's what I came up with for the iSpy group...

Nothing says color like a box of crayons!
I'm a rainbow today

Then I spent some time playing with a prism, sunlight, and a sheet of black cardstock.
IMG_1502w

This was actually a happy accident as I was trying to manually set my focus. I love the abstract rainbow burst!
Color burst

For the Macro Monday group our assignment was to spotlight one color against black and white.

I forgot about the one color rule, but it's close.
Just the tip of the spectrum

I know, I've done this one before....but this time I used black and white buttons so it's all new :)
Button love

This was a last minute idea and oddly enough has garnered the most attention.
Tangerine dreams

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee April 30, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

WOW!!! Girl, you inspire me!

Unknown May 1, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

All of these shots are amazing! You are so very talented!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP