April 13, 2009

Obligatory Easter Pics

Easter was a fun affair at the Worthington house. It started the night before during bath time with many threats that the Easter Bunny only came to visit little boys that behaved. Well, Sundays are typically my sleep in days so I had the furry hare leave the baskets outside the front door so I would at least have time to get up and grab my camera before the mayhem ensued.

IMG_9852w

Poor Ben, I wasn't thinking....he came into my room at 6:45 with tears welling up in his eyes saying the Easter Bunny didn't come. He must have been a bit worried about his behavior lately. The situation was quickly rectified and the candy crazies soon followed.

Alex knew immediately which one was his.
IMG_9866w

IMG_9869w

"I got a Spiderman puzzle!"
IMG_9871w

He loves his new ball.
IMG_9872w

The grandparents will be pleased to know that Alex did get his chocolate bunny this year.
IMG_9892w

After finally putting a halt to the sugar consumption we drug the boys outside to burn some energy and play with their new toys, sand buckets and sidewalk chalk.

IMG_9923

This pic cracks me up! Not only does he look like his daddy, he has his mannerisms too. Tim pokes his tongue out the side when he's in deep concentration.
IMG_9929w

They are going to be so sad to be kicked out of the garden box when we get ready to plant this year's harvest.
IMG_0072w

IMG_0064w

IMG_9957w

His favorite toy.
IMG_9991w

Today was also Ben's Easter party at school. Unfortunately the egg hunt had to be brought inside due to rainy weather.
IMG_0118w

Must hunt eggs. Can't slow down for pictures.
IMG_0129w

Alex found an egg too!
IMG_0120w

Oh! Check out our carrot cake.
IMG_9842w

Yeah, it's not really a carrot cake. But Ben was insistant that he have one. So I shaved a carrot and made whiskers out of it....ta-da! This is as close as I get to carrot cake.

Now I think I will go lay down in a diabetic coma. Anyone interested in 2 very cute, very sugar hyped little boys? Candy included!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa April 13, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Your Easter looks like tons of fun. The boys are as cute as ever and Alex is getting so big.
The pictures are fabulous. Makes me wanna come play at your house! ;)

Vicki Chrisman April 13, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Oh.. as always I'm just in awe of all your amazing photos. I love them all.. but the one of Alex chasing the ball... is SO ADORABLE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP