April 13, 2009

Simple Pleasures

The boys got these pinwheels in their easter baskets that cost all of 50 cents a piece. I loved watching Ben light up when the wind would make it spin. He invented a story and whole scenerio around it.

IMG_0094w

It gives me great joy that my children (so far) have not been spoiled from the simple pleasures in life. Electronics are not needed to facinate their minds, only imagination and curiousity.

And maybe a nibble or two for Alex ;)

IMG_0101w

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Ok...that pic of Alex nibbling on his pinwheel is adorable! What fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP