May 30, 2009

35 Alive!

Last week I celebrated my 35th birthday. It seems almost surreal that I can actually be in my mid thirties already. I don't feel it. And minus a few crows feet around my eyes and some lines in my forehead, I don't think I really look it. The lines and wrinkles are signs of time spent smiling and laughing. With my mischievous little boys around, you can't help but help smile and laugh so they are badges of motherhood well earned.

I decided that in honor of reaching my mid thirties it was time for a new look. Between naturally fine hair and losing quite a bit after Alex weaned, the long hair just wasn't working for me anymore. Five minutes after a blow dry it would just hang there all stringy like.

new haircut :)


I absolutely love my new cut! It's the shortest I've ever had it. It felt very strange this morning while washing it, but I will be saving so much money in shampoo and conditioner :)

I also had some purple peek-a-boo streaks put in. At my age and stage of life, I answer to no one but little boys now and Ben thinks it's pretty cool, so why not? I've always wanted to do it. (they actually look a little wine colored here thanks to really bad lighting, but you get the idea)


I have one more thing to do for my wish list for this year, I'm just waiting on the funds to do it. I'll keep you guessing since most likely the parents won't approve anyway ;)

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous May 31, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Absolutely love it.``LRD~~

Anonymous June 1, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

You look fantastic!! I love the cut and the streaks! Hot momma!! :)

TanishaRenee June 2, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Happy belated birthday! Your hair looks so cute! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP